Sunday, May 2, 2010

GSM!!!!!!!!!!!!

today i am going to GSM which stands for Granger Student Ministries. my parents are sad and happy. they are sad because their "little" girl is growing up. they are happy because i get to finally go to GSM and meet new kids and learn more about God. I am SOOOOOOO excited for it and I'm a little nervous. I know i will see plenty of my other 5th grade church and school friends and, i will see others that are in higher grades than me. But over all I'm very excited!!! Hope i will have funnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. GSM!!!!!!! I can't wait to have you come join us today. You are going to have a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, happy and sad, but much more happy than sad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy to think your old enough!! I used to babysit you during lifeline waaaay back when...can't wait to see you there today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh it was soooooooooo fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I missed GSM cry cry cry :( I can't wait 2 c u next time :)

    ReplyDelete