Monday, March 28, 2011

Gone.

i have been gone for a while. i kinda forgot about this blog in the hustle and bustle of middle school. so i am here to give you an update on my life :) first of all i am in middle school now. so happy to be there. i really like it, it is way better then elementary school. My locker is not the most clean in the world and i don't like it very much :P but i guess i can put up with it for t he next 7 weeks or is it 8???? he-he i don't know. i have just recently started playing the guitar. i am really liking that. i have only been to about 3 lessons so playing still hurts my fingers a bit :P i have made a lot of new friends in middle school! some of them have became my new best friends... so fun. well thats the basic summary of my life in the past couple months. :) thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment